Assistant, Campaigns and Partnerships
Title: Assistant, Campaigns and Partnerships
Reports to: Director, Campaigns and Partnerships
Job Summary: The Assistant plays a critical role in Heritage’s mission advancing its seven policy priorities, developing effective partnerships, and serving the conservative movement. The Assistant supports the Campaigns and Partnerships team by planning and executing Heritage-led activities in the states and advancing departmental integration for all Heritage sponsorships (conferences, galas, etc.). As a Heritage and Outreach Department representative, the Assistant must exhibit a customer-first mentality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a strong work ethic.
- Assist in the production of landing page development, marketing emails and graphics, program agendas and timelines, collateral needs, program ad requests, promotion emails, and other benefits included within sponsorship packages and other items.
- Support logistics and execution of internal and external conferences and events, including confirming Heritage and external speakers, researching, booking, and leading communication with venues, catering, AV needs, and ordering and setting up materials.
- Conduct all necessary follow-up and after-action reports for the Director.
- Monitor and submit expense reports and invoices.
- Manage and train Outreach interns as needed.
- Produce timely results to facilitate strong relationships within Heritage and across the movement.
- Maintain clean and accurate information and activity within CRM platforms.
- Effectively represent Heritage and the Outreach department to external partners and in public venues to advance our vision and mission.
Education: BA/BS preferred
Experience: 0-2 years administrative experience
Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills
Technology: Microsoft Suite
- Understand and support the Heritage mission and vision for America, and the department’s goals and objectives.
- Promote policies consistent with Heritage’s priorities; speak with one voice.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate, prioritize, and expedite tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
- Work independently and take initiative.
- Collaborate with other team members on shared goals and initiatives.
- Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Willing to travel.