Member Services Assistant (Temporary)
- Washington, DC
- Membership Programs
- Entry Level
Title: Member Services Assistant (Temporary)
Reports to: Director, Membership Programs
Job Summary: The Heritage Foundation is passionate about building relationships that inspire donors and creating donor experiences that build trust and loyalty. We accomplish this through mail, phone calls, email, social media and personal visits. This position is responsible for using the necessary tools to provide exceptional donor service to the hundreds of thousands of Heritage Foundation members and supporters.
- Provide exceptional customer service for Heritage members. This includes answering phone calls and responding to email inquiries.
- Focus on responding to all customer service requests in a timely manner to enhance the donor experience.
- Oversee response messaging to members in accordance with department guidelines and Heritage “one voice” policy.
- Coordinate with outside team of vendors and consultants who interact with Heritage donors, as necessary.
- Complete ad-hoc projects that further Development goals of providing white-glove service to all Heritage members.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
Experience: 1-3 years of customer service experience.
Passion for world-class customer service and donor engagement is a must. CRM experience preferred.
Communication: Competent writer.
Technology: MS Office and Outlook.
- Understand and support the Heritage mission, vision for America, conservative principles, and the department’s goals and objectives
- Passionate about creating donor experiences that build trust and loyalty.
- Ability to solve problems, work under pressure, think creatively, and act independently.
- Confidence learning new programs and software.