Title: Workplace Solutions Associate
Reports to: Director, Workplace Solutions
Job Summary: The Workplace Solutions Associate supports the Workplace Solutions team’s effort to provide exceptional customer experiences, be excellent stewards of Heritage’s resources, and deliver first-rate office space and services across a 250,000 square foot multi-site campus. The Workplace Solutions Associate is responsible for furniture procurement, space planning, staff amenities, corporate guest suites, and the parking program. The Workplace Solutions Associate provides excellent administrative and operational support to ensure the team achieves business results to the highest standards of excellence and professionalism.
- Support other teams’ efforts to accomplish the mission and vision of Heritage by providing accurate operational guidance and timely customer-centric service. Establish and maintain strong relationships with counterparts on other Heritage operations and support teams.
- Responsible for office space allocation and internal office moves, including scheduling and communication, coordination with Information Technology, and supervising hired office movers and internal team members.
- Support the onboarding of new hires and interns: ensure office space is prepared, building access fobs and keys are issued, new-hire communication is sent, and updates to the personnel locator and other spreadsheets are accurate.
- Manage amenities provided to the Heritage team, including the fitness center’s equipment and operations, locker rooms, nursing mothers’ room, bike storage, and fresh vending, etc.; procure all supplies related to these amenities.
- Responsible for Heritage’s corporate vehicles and parking program, including parking facilities, and guest parking requests.
- Manage corporate guest suites, including reservations, furnishings, supplies, communication, and turnover; procure guest suite supplies and maintain adequate inventory levels.
- Recommend ways to use Heritage space to reflect its brand and communicate its message; manage donor recognition, wayfinding, branded signage and photos; regularly walk all Heritage properties to ensure appearance and maintenance of décor, furniture, and promotional materials.
- Maintain and recommend modifications to Heritage’s office and furniture standards; manage Heritage furniture and central supplies procurement, including on-site inventory, responding to staff requests, and purchasing new items.
- Responsible for managing team’s vendors: managing contracts chart and department contacts, ensuring all vendors are operating under a signed contract and with the appropriate proof of insurance.
- Plan and execute semi-annual blood drives; schedule and coordinate flu shots for Heritage employees.
- Provide support for the team’s annual budget process. Review and code invoices and expense reports. Review monthly general ledgers.
- Responsible for scheduling meeting logistics, maintaining calendar and contacts, maintaining departmental records, and preparing expense reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 2 – 4 years of relevant experience
Technology: Microsoft Word (proficient), Microsoft PowerPoint (proficient), Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication required
- Strong critical thinking skills and ability to exercise sound judgment under pressure
- Ability to trouble-shoot problems and anticipate consequences of actions
- Understand and support the Heritage mission and vision for America, and the team’s goals and objectives