Partnerships Manager, Outreach
Title: Partnerships Manager, Outreach
Reports To: Associate Director, Campaigns and Partnerships, Outreach
Job Summary: The Partnerships Manager supports the Campaigns and Partnerships team by planning and executing Heritage sponsorships to advance priorities, influence key audiences, shape public opinion, and drive integration. This position plays a critical role in driving effective partnerships, serving the conservative movement, and advancing Heritage’s seven policy priorities, with particular focus on Project 2025 goals. As a representative of Heritage and the Outreach Department, the Partnerships Manager must exhibit a customer-first mentality, superior communication and interpersonal skills, a strong work ethic, and an eye towards integration.
Drive integration across Heritage enterprise’s events portfolio by efficiently planning and executing Heritage’s sponsorship activities.
- Develop, plan, and execute Heritage’s presence at conferences. Duties include:
- Meeting external deadlines: marketing assets, program agendas and timelines, collateral needs, promotion emails, and other benefits included within sponsorship packages, etc.
- Researching, booking, and leading communication with external partners and venues, including catering and AV for private events.
- Ordering, tracking, shipping, and setting-up materials for conferences (in coordination with Outreach interns).
- Confirming Heritage and external speakers.
- Monitoring and submitting invoices.
- Running on-site event execution.
- Conducting all necessary follow-up and after-action reports.
- Maintain and update “Conservative Movement Events Calendar” used throughout the Heritage enterprise.
Help to Grow, Build, and Serve the Conservative Movement
- Produce timely results and build strong relationships within Heritage and across the movement.
- Maintain clean and accurate information/activity within Salesforce, Microsoft Projects, and Activity Overview documents.
- Effectively represent The Heritage Foundation and the Outreach department to external partners and in public venues to advance our vision and mission. This includes travel and representing Heritage in the states and at events.
Education: BA/BS required
Experience: 4-5 years event or project coordinating experience (particularly in a busy setting)
Communication: Effective written and verbal communications skills
Technology: Microsoft Suite; experience in Salesforce and Marketo preferred
- Understand and support Heritage’s mission and vision for America, and the department’s goals and objectives.
- Promote policies consistent with Heritage’s priorities; speak with one voice.
- Exhibits excellent organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate, prioritize, and expedite tasks in a busy environment.
- Conveys information and ideas in an accurate and compelling way through verbal and written communication.
- Works independently and takes initiative while working well on a team.
- Exercises good judgment and maintains confidentiality.
- Manages their time well and keeps projects on schedule.
- Comfortable with frequent travel and representing Heritage on the road.
- Has a bias for action.