Title: Digital Workplace Analyst
Reports to: Director, Information Technology
Job Summary: The Digital Workplace Analyst configures, implements, and administers the solutions that make up Heritage’s Digital Workplace portfolio, including Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, PowerBI, Dropbox, Avaya IP Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, DocuSign, and similar productivity solutions in the Digital Workplace portfolio. The Specialist also consults with departments on the implementation of business function-specific solutions including accounting, personnel, and resource scheduling applications.
- Consult with teams throughout the organization to determine areas where digital workplace products and procedures would improve collaboration, productivity, and outcomes.
- Partner with business liaisons and technical teams to understand and define business goals and functional requirements to design solutions with appropriate people, processes, and technology to improve program efficiency and efficacy.
- Help teams optimize their workplace experience through collaborative tools that increase productivity and allows seamless communication and collaborations amongst teams.
- Evaluate and mitigate risk on innovative programs and contribute to impact assessments through cost/benefit analyses.
- Develop and execute training programs (digital and in-person) to achieve accelerated adoption and usage of core Digital Workplace solutions.
- Proactively support and maintain effective user relationships by educating clients on system capabilities, including adoption services.
- Regularly attend department meeting to maintain an evolving understanding of business needs and articulate how Digital Workplace solutions and best practices can improve performance and increase mission impact.
- Publish bi-weekly internal Heritage newsletter highlighting Digital Workplace capabilities and IT (Information Technology) security best practices.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of relevant Microsoft services and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Assist with upgrades and migrations related to products within the Digital Workplace portfolio.
- Assist in defining strategies, roadmaps, policies and standards for end user workplace technology and mobility solutions.
- Stay up to date with new features and products in the Digital Workplace portfolio and identify gaps in Digital Workplace offerings.
- Manage licensing for Digital Workplace products, including monthly reviews and optimization of annual contract terms.
- Work closely with the Service Desk to identify problems by tracking and examining tickets and requests that could be resolved with Digital Workplace solutions.
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience; preferably in implementing cloud, digital workplace, mobility, and/or office productivity tools
Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Technology: Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, PowerBI, Dropbox, Avaya IP Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, DocuSign
- Understand and support the Heritage mission, vision for America, True North conservative principles, and the department’s goals and objectives.
- Ability to learn and document current manual processes, and the ability to move stakeholders towards a more convenient, automated, and reliable implementation.
- Preference given to candidates with Teams Administrator Associate, Microsoft Office Specialist, Power Platform Fundamentals, Windows Virtual Desktop Specialty, OR Microsoft 365 Fundamental Certified Administrator certifications.
- Demonstrated success in implementing cloud, digital workplace, mobility, and/or office productivity tools; delivering measurable results on in an environment with competing priorities; leveraging written, video and voice communications to communicate a vision for project success; leading up, down and across the organization without direct authority;
- Ability to adapt with the quickly evolving Microsoft Cloud, with preferred experience in leading mid-to-large scale Microsoft Office 365 implementations which include utilizing Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Groups, and preferably PowerApps; mobile device management (MDM) and Endpoint Management Solutions, and/or desktop delivery options from virtual.