Title: Program Associate, Congressional and Executive Branch Relations
Reports to: Director, Congressional and executive Branch Relations
Job Summary: The program associate coordinates the Candidate Briefing Program and assists the Director with program development and logistical details regarding Executive Branch Relations.
- Execute and expand the Candidate Briefing Program
- Assist with coordination and publication of candidate briefing research handbook
- Manage logistical details of existing and new programming to strategically promote Heritage research to the executive branch
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Branch Relations team to promote the Mandate for Leadership series within the administration
- Work collaboratively with the research department to meet their outreach strategies and generate new relationships for Heritage.
- Increase internal awareness of issues confronting the Administration
- Assist the Director with tracking engagement and contacts within the Executive Branch
- Update Development on all projects within the Executive Branch Relations Team
- Educate Heritage regarding ethical compliance standards for the Executive Branch
- Monitor policy request hotline and coordinate response
- Communicate and promote all research papers and products digitally, through email lists, in briefings, and other marketing strategies
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 2 – 4 years of related experience
Communication: Excellent verbal and writing skills; Mastery of English language and composition.
Computer: MS Office and Outlook
- Understand and support the Heritage mission and vision for America, and the department's goals and objectives